Friday, October 26, 2007

My Mojo

Buzzcut asked what mojo was? I was pretty sure that this was a real word, though I do use a lot of made up words in everyday conversation. So, I decided to look up the real definition, and it is:

mojo
n. pl. mo·jos or
mo·joes
1.
A magic charm or spell.
2. An amulet, often a small flannel bag containing one or more magic items, worn by adherents of hoodoo or voodoo.
3. Personal magnetism; charm.

Sadly I didn’t find an amulet at the crop, but I did find my desire and ambition to create. I guess I was hit by a magical spell, because for the first time in a long time I feel creative! Speaking of creativity, I finished another page last night! There was a challenge on SIS to create a layout with a title with 5 or more words. For some reason this title came to me right away (I am thinking it was the mojo!).


All of the pictures on the page were taken by the amazing Heather!! I love these pictures of my hot hubby, though hot hubby does look smokin’ in almost every picture he is in. I am also, in love with this picture too (okay really I am in love with them all, and I am sure after awhile you will all get sick of seeing them). It looks like I am saying “Back of, this hottie is mine!!”.

I hope to play in the scrapbook room a fair bit this weekend, but I think housework might get in the way.
Hope you are having a fabulous Friday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, now you're even making me want to scrapbook. and update my blog! clever girl you.

Alex Free said...

Great layout! the title was a perfect fit!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout and not just because of the photos, lol. I am going to try to scrap this weekend too! I love that other pic of you sitting on the stairs in the alley, so pretty!! Keep that mojo flowing, it is working for ya!