Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter is Here to Stay!

Brrrr!!! It is snowing again, ICK!! I have to drive about 2 ½ hours north to Athabasca tomorrow, so I really hope that it stops soon! I know everyone with snowmobiles is excited (Michelle), but I just don’t feel the love for the snow. I would have been just fine with a brown Christmas.

On a happier note, the furnace at work has been fixed and the office is a balmy 220C this morning. It didn’t get fixed until late yesterday afternoon, so everyone ended up wearing their winter coats all day. We had space heaters all over the place! I tried whining to my husband about how cold it was, but it turns out the guy who works right beside the bay doors (that were open all day yesterday for deliveries) in an already cold machine shop has no sympathy!

Speaking of the hubby, I did a layout all about him for the Thankful challenge at
ScrapMojo challenge. I just love this picture of him and had a great time creating this layout!! (I have now fixed the spelling mistake, I guess my brain took the weekend off!)




Have a great (and warm) day!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is soo cool! I love how u used all those tags and that pic is a really great one! WOnderful job! Thanks so much for playing along!

xoxoxo
Marie
scrapmojo

Anonymous said...

Love it Lindsay!!!!! I hate winter too, I need to live somewhere warm!

Micayla said...

You rocked those tags girl. I love it!!
Thanks for playing along.
Micayla
Scrapmojo DT

Anonymous said...

i'm definitely not THANFUL for this weather. i would have been perfectly happy with a brown christmas here. i need snow at home, but not here!

Michelle said...

This is such a beautiful lo. I love your style!

Jessica said...

awesome!! i love the whole scheme! thanks for joining in. :D