Saturday, April 5, 2008

So This Is Spring!?!?!?

When I woke up this morning, this is what I saw out my window!!

It was crazy!! It was total white-out conditions at one point in time. Gotta love spring in Alberta ;) At least the snow has stopped now and it is starting to warm up. Thank goodness we didn’t take my winter tires off yet! And to think a local golf course opened up yesterday. I don’t think too many people will be teeing of today ;)

Things have been so busy lately I have hardly had anytime to scrapbook. There is an online crop tonight on the AMR boards. I am going to try and do a couple of the challenges, but I think the hot hubby and I are going out for dinner, so I will have to wait and see. I am itching to get some pages done so hopefully I can join in the fun a bit!

I hope to have some new pages to share soon!
Have a gooder!!

2 comments:

nadine jenine said...

isn't this disgusting? winter should be gone by now!

Linda said...

brrrrrrr...cold spring.