Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cards!!

I have this great file folder that I have labelled and divided into months. The plan was to pre-make cards and put them in them into the appropriate sections. This would remedy my constant panic card making a half hour before an event. That was the plan anyways. After having this folder for a couple of years now I finally pre-made a few cards this week. It is so much easier to do them in batches. It goes way faster, and I only have to clean up once (yes Michelle, I cleaned up when I was done)!

Here are the cards that I made:



I hope to make another batch of cards soon, but I really need to get working on my Disney album again, so we will see!

I hope to have more pages or cards to share soon!!
Have a gooder!!

7 comments:

Alex Free said...

You rock - I love your cards! It's nice to see the floor/desk every now and again. Rick's thrilled to be able to see that our bedroom closet really does have a floor and now he doesn't have to reach past a chair, a rubbermaid tote and two bags of children's clothing meant for giveaway in order to get to his clothes!! lol
Michelle

Linda said...

those cards are adorable. I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to start making a bunch of cards....I have set a goal to do that, and include them in a card file so I always have something...

Elizabeth said...

aww those cards are really cute!!!

Rachel said...

Those are so cute!

Jen said...

Cute cards!!! :)

I should really make cards ahead of time too and make a folder to put them in. I am too one that makes the card 30 min. before we are supposed to leave!! LOL

Anonymous said...

i like those cards, especially mine!!

nadine jenine said...

pretty! is that flower from doodle this?