Monday, January 21, 2008

It's All About the Hot-Hubby!

Sadly, I have no new layouts to show. I spent a bit of time cleaning my craft room, but that is as far as I got. The room needs a total overhaul, and I am just working up the courage to dive in.

On a more productive note, I went to the gym yesterday morning and then baked up a storm in the afternoon. I made Banana Bread, Banana Bran Muffins and Oatmeal cookies. The Hot-Hubby was pretty excited, he loves when I bake, but I haven’t had time to do any in awhile.

Speaking of the hot hubby, I saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun. I always talk about the Hot-Hubby, but I thought I would share some more about him/us!

What’s his name? Kenneth (but I only call him that when he is making me mad!!)

How long have you been together? 5 years (we actually started dating Valentine’s Day of 03’)

How long did you date? 3 ½ years (plus a month, way back in the day, but that is a story for another day)

How old is he? 28

Who eats more? Him, it’s not even a contest.

Who said I love you first? Him, he let it slip when we were stranded in Athabasca for two days.

Who is taller? Him, but really, who isn’t taller than me ;)

Who is smarter? Hmmm, I would say I am more “book” smart, but he is definitely more “Handy” smart. It is absolutely amazing what he can make out of some hunks of metal, he can fix almost anything, his knowledge of motorized (gas or battery operated) is incredible. Though I would say it’s a tie in the math department, we are both good with numbers.

Who does laundry? Both of us!! He does his and I do mine. Towels and what not are split about 50/50.

Who does the dishes? Both of us. Ken loads and empties the dishwasher more than me, but refuses to do any hand washing, so I get to do all of that.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed facing the headboard, I am on the right side.

Who pays the bills? Me, what can I say, I am the daughter of an accountant.

Who mows the lawn? Him, and I have never and never will offer to help either. I am allergic to grass and hate the smell that occurs during the mowing.

Who cooks dinner? Me, 95% of the time, though Ken does make a mean Grill Cheese Sandwich.

Who drives when you are together? Him, almost all the time.

Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn, but Ken takes the title hands down. He is the most stubborn person I know.

Who kissed who first? Wow, that seems like forever ago. He kissed me.

Who asked out who first? Him, I gave him my number at a bar (I know how romantic) and he called me and asked me out.

Who proposed? Him. Poor guy was so stressed!

Who has more siblings? We have the same. He has one brother and I have one sister.

Who wears the pants in the family? I would say me and he would say him, so I guess we both do!

And here is a picture of the two of us from our Wedding (because what is a blog update without pictures)!


I will have new layouts to share soon!!
Have a gooder!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! Seriously when i did that photoshoot with you it just poured out of you, it was so easy and fun to get great shots!!

Anne Marie said...

Fun little survey ... and I love the photo. I had no idea Heather took photos at your wedding until I read her comment above! Wow! What a multi-talented gal! Glad to have you over on the AMR message board!

nadine jenine said...

i LOVE banana bread. mmm mmm.

Linda said...

I love the pic it is very romantic. Well San Diego didn't stay sunny and warm for long. It is supposed to rain through Friday and right now is very cloudy, really really windy and I'm stuck in my hotel room...buttttttt I have scrappy stuff with me so yea!

jadadog said...

yeah, that pic is so emotional...the way he looks at you...this was a fun read!